General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- It is referred as General Nursing Midwifery. It deals with the education of nurses in general health care, nursing and midwifery.
- It is a diploma course and GNM is a three and half years course.
- The age limit is minimum 17 years and maximum 35 years.
- This course is for both male and female.
- Biological Sciences
(i) Anatomy & Physiology
- Behavioural Sciences
- Fundamentals of Nursing
(i) Fundamentals of Nursing
(ii) First Aid
(iii) Personal Hygiene
- Community Health Nursing
(i) Community Health Nursing
(ii) Environmental Hygiene
(iii) Health Education & Communication Skill
- Medical Surgical Nursing – I
- Medical Surgical Nursing – II
- Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Midwifery and Gynaecology
- Community Health Nursing – II
- Paediatric Nursing
- Educational Method & Media
For teaching in practice of Nursing
- Introduction to Research
- Professional Trends & Adjustment
- Administration and Ward Management
- Health Economics